- All players are welcome to play in as many events as they wish. Each series of 2 day competitions offers wonderful value, great golf and 2 fun events. Day 1 is a 4 Ball Alliance which gives you the opportunity for you to hone your skills, ready for the qualifying challenge on day 2 which is a Betterball Stableford.
- The format on day 2 will be a better ball stableford meaning that both players will have to perform well if they want to be crowned Champions!
- The event is open to any combination of Ladies and/or Gentlemen. If you are a member of a golf club, then you must play off your official HNA handicap. For those players who are not members of a golf club, they must play off their last known handicap or 18 for men and 24 for ladies.
- Golfers play from tee markers of choice and adjust their handicap as per the chart at the club.
- All scoring and golf rule disputes must be resolved on the day and before scorecards are handed in. Signed scorecards will be final. There will be a rules official available on the day.
4 Ball Alliance
Day Two - Race to Pezula Series Qualifier
4 Ball Betterball Stableford
22 June – 4 Ball Alliance Competition
23 June – Series 1 of Race to Pezula
20 July – 4 Ball Alliance Competition
21 July – Series 2 of Race to Pezula
24 August – 4 Ball Alliance Competition
25 August – Series 3 of Race to Pezula
5 October – 4 Ball Alliance Competition
6 October – Series 4 of Race to Pezula
18 November – Race to Pezula Finals